Custom Pages

August 21, 2015

Wedding Week: Wedding Video! | {Kali}

August 21, 2015
For the last day of wedding week, I wanted to share our full-length wedding video! The very talented people at A Sound Impression in Lincoln did this video for us, and I just love how it turned out! The only thing that could have made it better was if I got to choose the music for it. I am SO happy we decided to get a videographer. I went back and forth on it, because as with everything for a wedding, it was a big expense. In my opinion, though, it was so worth it. We not only got this full-length video, but we got tons of other footage from the entire day on a DVD.

You can see the video here or watch below!



Check out all Kali's Wedding Week posts!
Day 1: Wedding Details & Vendors
Day 2: The Ceremony
Day 3: The Reception
Day 4: My Favorite Wedding Photos
Day 5: Wedding Video

No comments :

Post a Comment

SMK + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio