Custom Pages

August 27, 2015

All About Prints | {Megan}

August 27, 2015


Whenever I go shopping for new clothes, I always tend to gravitate toward solids or stripes. I think it's because I know I will be able to wear them in many different ways. Recently while shopping at Target, I went a little out of my comfort zone. The first item I bought was a printed, flowy, sheer long-sleeve kimono. I figured I could easily transition it from summer to fall. The second item I purchased was a pair of cute high-waisted floral shorts. I'm such a huge fan of high-waisted shorts because they can easily be worn with a crop top or a shirt tucked in, like I did here.

















Outfit #1 (Floral Shorts):
Tank top // American Eagle
Shorts // Target (similar here and here)
Shoes // Target
Necklace // Dogeared

Outfit #2 (Printed Kimono):
Kimono // Target
Crop top // Von Maur
Shorts // Charlotte Russe (similar)
Sandals // Charlotte Russe

No comments :

Post a Comment

SMK + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio