Custom Pages

October 15, 2015

Peace. Love. Junkstock. | {Megan}

October 15, 2015


Twice a year, one of my favorite events takes place on a farm on the outskirts of Omaha called Junkstock. I first heard of Junkstock a few years ago when my mom, owner of Barnyard Boutique, decided she wanted to be a vendor. Ever since then I have enjoyed going to help out my mom and also do a little shopping of my own. Each year the event has gotten bigger and better. During the Harvest Edition this past weekend, there were over 160 vendors. Every vendor is unique and offers something for everyone. Junkstock isn't just a place to shop. They have live music, many food trucks, activities for kids, and one of my most favorite things, many photo opportunities. Enjoy a few scenes from Junkstock below!



^^ Getting things loaded up to take to Junkstock!


^^ This was a few years ago at a summer edition of Junkstock!






^^ Barnyard Boutique's booth!


^^ This was actually taken at this year's summer edition of Junkstock—we wore long sleeves & jeans to the summer edition, and shorts & tanktops to the fall edition!























I can't wait for the next Junkstock in June! See Kali's past recap of Junkstock here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

SMK + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio