Custom Pages

October 1, 2015

Flower Crown | {Megan}

October 1, 2015


Once I got engaged, I knew that I just HAD to have a flower crown to wear for my wedding. I love the ethereal look and feel of a beautiful, handmade flower crown. I had a hard time deciding what flowers to choose, but ultimately ended up deciding on baby's breath, mini carnations, and some greenery.






The day of the wedding my grandmother, Donna, was in charge of the flower arrangements for the tables and my flower crown. The first one that she made with the pink carnations ended up being a little bit too big and looked too overwhelming for my head. That's when we decided to keep it simple and just use baby's breath. We ended up using this flower crown as decor at the wedding.





A few weeks after the wedding, my sister and I went back home and noticed that the carnation flower crown had dried, but was still very beautiful and still in great condition. We thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do an outfit post! I thought the pink flower crown would look perfect with the white dress that I had worn for our rehearsal dinner.





I honestly think flower crowns can be worn with so many different outfits and for many occasions. Although I didn't go anywhere in my outfit, I'm so happy that I will always have these pictures with this beautiful crown that my grandmother made.





Dress // Vanity (similar)

No comments :

Post a Comment

SMK + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio