Custom Pages

June 5, 2015

Friday Favorites | {Shelbie}

June 5, 2015
Hi, it's Shelbie! Hope you all had a good week and are ready for the weekend! It's the first weekend of June, so for me, it's really setting in that it's finally summer! I've been enjoying the warmer weather, so I wanted to share with you some of my warm-weather favorites.


^^ Wide-Brim Fedora from Sole Society

Favorite Summer Accessory:
Summer is the time to dress up you wardrobe and try new things! I recently bought a wide-brim fedora from J Crew and I absolutely love it!


^^ Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco

Favorite Summer Refreshment:
Warm weather calls for fruity cocktails, right? Raspberry is my favorite flavor, so I'm definitely going to have to try this drink out!


^^ 10 Easy Summer Hairstyles

Favorite Updo:
If you know me at all, you know that I love to experiment with my hair. Although the bohemian/beachy-wave look is my favorite, I also like wearing my hair up. With summer offering us plenty of scorching hot days, I'm always searching for cute updos. A messy crown braid has to be my all-time favorite.

Stay tuned—next week I will share a tutorial with you guys on how to achieve this look!


(photo credit)

Favorite Summer Activity:
Summer picnics are the perfect way to relax on a warm, sunny day!


Favorite Laugh:
I'm not sure this is summer-related exactly, but it's a must-watch. If you love The Goonies and know the song "Truffle Butter", you will appreciate this!

No comments :

Post a Comment

SMK + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio