Custom Pages

April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites | {Shelbie}

April 3, 2015
Hey guys, TGIF, right? Spring is finally here and I've never been happier. People really are a lot more enjoyable to be around when the sun is shining and the pavement's hot. Here are a few of my favorite things lately!



Favorite spring dress: White Midi ASOS Dress
Spring means white, pastels, and bright colors! It's time to ditch the darks and freshen up your wardrobe for spring. ASOS is a great place to shop for dresses for any occasion. Also, if you're a student you get 10% off all day every day! I adore all things boho chic, and I'm also always drawn to anything white. I love the length and ease of this dress. It's perfect for a casual shopping trip or even as a beach cover up.



Favorite find: To Fetch a Whale of Water Pitcher
I fell in love with this adorable whale pitcher so I just had to share it! If you host parties or get-togethers often, this fun pitcher just might be the thing to spark conversation between your guests! Modcloth is a great go-to when you're looking for quirky and fun home décor items.


Favorite song: Mess Is Mine by Vance Joy
I've always enjoyed Vance Joy. I've known a few of his songs for quite some time now, but Megan recently suggested that I listen to his whole album. It's been on repeat every day, I can't get enough! Although I love all of his songs, my favorite would have to be Mess Is Mine.


Favorite laugh: Phil Dunphy Funniest Moments—Modern Family
If you don't watch Modern Family, you should. I started watching it because of Tad, but kept watching because it's so addicting. Each character is totally different, but put them together and it makes for one of the funniest shows on TV right now. This is a clip of some of Phil Dunphy's funniest moments. I would highly encourage everyone start watching Modern Family, you won't be disappointed!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

SMK + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio