Custom Pages

April 14, 2015

Gypsy Traveler – Spring Bohemian Style | {Shelbie}

April 14, 2015


Warmer weather is here, so bring on the crop tops, high waisted cut-offs, and fun, flirty dresses. I've said it before—I love all things boho chic. If I could buy everything in sight at Urban Outfitters and Free People, I would. Unfortunately, I can't afford to shop at those stores very often. I do my best to imitate and find pieces that can give me that easy-going and free-spirited look.



Hats are a girl's best friend. They are there when you need a quick fix for that awful bed-head hair you can't tame. They also add a fun twist to any outfit and can be worn during anytime of the year!



A simple crop top can go a long ways. This is a wardrobe necessity during the warmer seasons!





I am in love with these pants. Talk about being on trend, adorable and let's not forget, comfortable!



I love the simplicity of these Old Navy sandals. They are easy to slip on and can be worn with any outfit! Another wardrobe necessity, if you ask me.

What's your favorite summer wardrobe necessity?

Top // H&M (similar here and here)
Pants // Forever21 (similar)
Hat // Target (similar)
Sandals // Old Navy

No comments :

Post a Comment

SMK + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio