Custom Pages

February 11, 2016

♥ Valentine's Day Makeup - 2 Ways | {Kali}

February 11, 2016
With Valentine's Day in just a few days, I wanted to share with you two beautiful makeup looks to wear this weekend! Whether it's date night with your man, or a crazy girl's night out, these two looks are classic and beautiful. Big thanks to Megan for being my gorgeous blank canvas!

With both of these looks I'm sharing today, I used a mix of high-end and drugstore products. I definitely believe you can achieve both looks completely with drugstore products as well just by mixing and matching what I used for both!



For the first look, I wanted to do more of a heavy eye and nude lip. After applying foundation, I went with a very light contour using an awesome new drugstore contour palette, L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour. For her eyes, I used Tease, Suspect, and Busted from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette to create a warm-toned smokey eye. I hardly ever do a heavy black/gray smokey eye, as I like to keep it super neutral with more brown shades. I used the NYX Super Skinny Marker liquid liner (which I love!) to create a slight cat eye. Because I went heavier on the eye, I kept the lip a little more simple with a darker nude.

Check out the products used below:



Primer // Bare Minerals Prime Time
Foundation // Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme
Contour Kit // L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour
Blush // Bare Minerals Blush in Golden Gate (not pictured)
Illuminator // Benefit Watts Up
Powder // L'Oreal True Match
Eyebrow Pencil // Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer
Eyeshadow // Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Liquid Liner // NYX Super Skinny Marker
Mascara // CoverGirl The Super Sizer (not pictured)
Lip Liner // L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Liner in Au Naturale
Lipstick // Revlon Perfect Nudes Collection—Julianne's Nude







Now on to look #2, which is my favorite:



For Look 2, I, of course, just had to pull out the red lip since it's Valentine's Day. This is definitely one of my favorite looks to do anytime because it's beautiful and classic. I kept it really light on the eye, but went bold with the lip. I used the same foundation, but went with a bit of a heavier contour with a contour palette by Kat Von D. For her eyes, I used one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes. From that palette, I also used a dark brown eyeshadow to line the top of the lid and part of the bottom of the lid, rather than using any black eyeliner or liquid liner. For the lip, I used my favorite red. See the products I used in this look below!:



Primer // Bare Minerals Prime Time
Foundation // Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme
Contour Kit // Kat Von D Contour Palette
Blush // Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Illuminator // NYX Liquid Illuminator
Powder // L'Oreal True Match
Eyebrow Pencil // Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer
Eyeshadow // Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette
Mascara // CoverGirl The Super Sizer
Lip Liner // L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Liner in Always Red
Lipstick // Revlon Perfect Reds Collection—Blake's Red







No comments :

Post a Comment

SMK + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio